Buy Now Aid a healthy senior brain and tip-top brain function. There’s a scoop for that!
**Brand New Product**
Maintaining the brain function (including sense of taste, vision and hearing) of dogs over the age of 7 is crucial so that they can continue to lead the quality and activity level of life they are used to.
You may note changes in your senior dog associated with cognitive decline:
- Reduced energy or alertness
- Disorientation, confusion or forgetfulness
- Increased anxiety
If your dog is 8 or older, supporting your senior dog starts now.
That’s why our team of vets and nutritionists developed Calm-K9 Senior Boost. In a scoop-a-day, Calm-K9 Senior Boost harnesses the power of….
- All the multi-targeted benefits of Calm-K9
- Lemon Balm to promote senior cognitive function: Lemon Balm’s strong performance in Alzheimer’s and cognitive decline studies make lemon balm an exciting addition for senior dogs slowing down!
- Microbiome-boosting probiotics for extra senior dog gut support
- B vitamins for brain and nerve support
- Lutein, vitamin C and vitamin E to promote vision and hearing: A 2016 study (Wang et. al) showed supplementing your dog’s diet with Lutein would be beneficial and effective in the long-term preservation and improvement of eyesight
- K9 Brain Protection Blend: A 2018 study showed long-term supplementation with a Brain Protection Blend (made up of anti-oxidants and B vitamins) to have cognition-improving effects and supported the use of nutritional strategies for promoting brain wellness in dogs over the age of 7!